5.26.2009

Diamond Dust Rebellion

I watched Bleach movie, "The Diamond Dust Rebellion" (i know, i know, I'm waaay too late) and I think it's freakin awesome! Talk about Hitsugaya Toshiro~ ah, he's one of my favorite shinigami along with Kuchiki Byakuya (Grimmjow and Ulquiorra being my two favorite Espadas). Now I'm back as his big fan! This is the result of my.....stupid fangirling hands

Photobucket

once again, sorry if this sketch blinds your eye. This is my first try drawing him, so...yeah..sorry.
Anyway, I still believe that Toshiro-chan here is the fittest one to wield Hyourinmaru..

4 Kommentare:

Skylice hat gesagt…

omy nay, ini gambar lo? yg bawah2 juga gambar lo? gw ga tau lo jago gambar!! huwahahaha keren bgt nay! mirip semua!

Togerd hat gesagt…

HEY MAMENSKIII, GMBR ANDA SANGAT PASE PATO BWEEEEE SKALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 INGIN RASANYA SAYA CIPOK <3

Naya hat gesagt…

ehehe makasih sar!

Naya hat gesagt…

ahahah makasih tog! KAYAK CG LO GAK DEWA AJA TOGEE~